In West Cork sport is an integral part of everyday life. At West Cork Chartered Physiotherapy Clinics we will ensure you will get the most from your treatment by creating a SPORTS SPECIFIC treatment plan to get you back to your sport, or the activity you love, quickly and safely, be it a casual week-end activity or an elite sports fixture.
West Cork Chartered Physiotherapy can help you if you participate in any of the following:
Rugby, Gaelic Football, Hurling, Triathlons Soccer, Cycling, Tennis, Golf, Running, Walking, Badminton, Hockey, Swimming, Rowing, Dancing injuries
In West Cork Chartered Physiotherapy, we can liaise with Team Coach/Managers etc., as necessary, to ensure a speedy recovery and return to sport.
AT WEST CORK CHARTERED PHYSIOTHERAPY CLINICS WE PROVIDE:
Rehabilitation following surgery for sports injuries such as
- Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction
- Shoulder Stabilisation
- Achilles Tendon Repair
- Prescribe sports orthotics
- Create sports specific, tailored stretching programmes
- Sprains-Strains-Tears-Dislocations-Tendonitis-Post Fractures-Tennis Elbow- Golfers Elbow-Shin Splints-Groin Injuries-Hamstring/Quadriceps Strains-Meniscal/Cartilage injuries – Bursitis
- Sports Massage
- Advice on suitability and purchase of sport supports/braces/splints
DO YOU KNOW THAT THE GAA INSURANCE ONLY COVERS TREATMENT BY CHARTERED PHYSIOTHERAPISTS. (FOR MORE INFORMATION, SEE WWW.GAA.IE)
WHY CHOOSE WEST CORK CHARTERED PHYSIOTHERAPY TO TREAT YOUR SPORTS INJURY?
We have many years of experience in providing sports physiotherapy treatment to a variety of athletes as well as an excellent knowledge of tissue pathology and tissue healing. We use the same principles and dynamic approach used in high-end rehabilitation and apply these to sports injuries.
Depending on your injury we will use a combination of modalities (heat, ice, massage, interferential, acupuncture, choosing appropriate support, braces in addition to other tried and established treatments.)
SO, IF YOU EXPERIENCE PAIN:
- Following activity
- Injure yourself while playing sport
- Reinjure the same body part, or yourself
- Have poor movement/posture that hinders your performance
CONTACT US AT WEST CORK CHARTERED PHYSIOTHERAPY CLINICS TODAY
BANDON/CLONAKILTY – 086/2784376 // – 023/8844688